So today I had a goal. The family room in the basement has been sorely neglected for some time. I have had little time to organize it. Today, the five, well...four of us, ganged up on it. Madison unhelped us some, but we separated each and EVERY toy and put it where it belonged. We also did some rearranging and lots of cleaning. It is so comfy down there now. I actually WANT to be down there. I just had to tell the kids that if Santa were to come and see that kind of a mess downstairs, he would think that they didn't need more toys because they couldn't take care of what they had. WOW! That was serious incentive to get them moving!
Jeff and I also cleaned out the linen closet. We had no choice. We needed the room. Clutter has piled up around here and it is driving me mad! It was a huge accomplishment.
Tomorrow (Saturday) I plan to do some of my Christmas candy.
Today we had an unexpected surprise, school was cancelled because of the ice storm we had over night. So the kids were home all day with us!
Tomorrow my mom is coming to help me get the kids PJ's sewed. I can do the sewing, but I worry that I will mess them up, plus I look forward to having this time with my mom.
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment