A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Madison Isabella...

Miss Madison is our youngest child. She is now officially TWO! I cant believe how fast this last two years have flown by. I remember two years ago yesterday how excited I was to get to meet this sweet (though very large) baby girl! We waited for her for 3 years before she was finally able to come and join our family! So she came, and she has had such an influence on our lives. It is fun how we can see such a strong resemblance to her sissy, Bethanie, yet their personalities are very different. She is shy (barely) but she is also bold. She knows exactly what she wants, and she is a thinker. She sits back and thinks about things before she acts. I like this quality.

Brown Grandpa calls her "Butter Bean". This name he gave to her has stuck, she she still is referred to as "Bean". :O) She absolutely loves her brother and sister. Her bond, especially with Bethie, is so close and I love their relationship. Madison has strong likes. She loves Curious George, and she likes PBS. She loves SHOES (like her sissy), and she loves animals. She isn't a picky eater, and she is a great sleeper. I am so blessed to have this little baby in my life. She isn't such a baby anymore, but she always will be to me. I love her so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!! How have you been health wise??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!! How have you been health wise??

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background