A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Madison's Birthday Party...

Today is party day! I cant believe that my littlest child is now two years old! We threw her a Curious George party. All Grammies and Grampies were here, one of her cousins, one aunt. It was a lot of fun. I swear my living room looked like it was already Christmas. How could a little girl get so much stuff??? Its fine though, she is going full speed (no nap).

I always make the kids cakes (well most of the time).
I am not as talented as some people I know (Binny!!!) but it was a lot of fun
to decorate this with a George theme.
She is CRAZY for George!!!

Opening gifts...

Still opening gifts (I swear it lasted an hour just for that! LOL!)


Jeff and Madison as we sang them BOTH Happy Birthday.




She is playing with her new cooking set. She told everyone
"Thank-you" so many times. I just LOVE little tiny voices! She has
had such a great day! I am so excited for her!





1 comment:

Binny said...

Happy Birthday Madison! What a fun party for her and the cake looks professional! Good job!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background