
So, I started the Twilight series and finished all four books in 12 days. That is TWELVE days. It isnt like I was bored and had nothing better to do, but when I started reading them, I was addicted. The love story was so good, and after each book, I just wanted more and more! I think that book #1 was my favorite, but book # 4 was soooooooooo gooooooooood! I think I will re-read them over Christmas break. I find myself missing the characters.....I AM such a nerd. I was not able to go see the movie. Jeff's schedule and mine just didnt match up during movie times. Plus the kid factor makes things hard when you have to find a place to put them that is safe.
I now have my Sister in Law, Ann, addicted to these books, and she is reading them every bit as fast as I did. Her daughter, Heather is also reading them. My mom will be starting them soon, and I am looking forward to hearing her thoughts on them as well! Oh, so good!






1 comment:
OHHH I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!!! I have read them twice. The first time I read while working and going to school it took me 5 days. I couldn't put them down the other time it took me 3 days yes 3 days. I was doing nothing but reading!! That was just the first 3 books though. I read the 3rd book in less then 12 hours. I did nothing but read. I LOVE THEM!!!! The movie is good too :) When you get a chance you should see the movie!! I went to the midnight showing. It was fun.I could have had way more fun but just had buried my baby the day before so I was at a low point in my life. I went with a bunch of girls from work, and my best friend and her sister. The second time I went with Kyle and his brother and sister in law and his one sister. It was fun! Anyways this ended up being a long comment :)
Post a Comment