A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Sunday, December 14, 2008

WISH ME LUCK!!!

I am set to take TWO of my final exams!

At 8:00 a.m. I will be taking my Literature Exam. It will cover two plays that we read, discussed and watched. The plays were Oedipus Rex (Oedipus The King) by Sophocles, and the other one was by Arthur Miller, All My Sons. I am slightly nervous because I just don't know what to expect with the test, and I am worried that I wont keep my 4.0 GPA. Silly, I know.

At 2:30 p.m. I will be taking my General Psychology Exam. I am not too worried about that test because I know all of the material and her tests are rather lengthy, but mostly multiple choice and a few short answers.

Tuesday is the test I am dreading. I will go at 1:00 p.m. to take it. It is for my Education class. That one is complicated and I think it is probably safe to say my hardest class. So, there I stand.

Do you like my Christmas Memories 2008 slide show? I will update it as we get more pictures. I just love doing the blogging. It makes it fun to share about the life of Ladysam. :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background