A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Weather Outside ISNT Frightful...


It is GLORIOUS! It has been so nice outside, weird for this time of year! Yesterday I was able to get out and go for a 3 mile walk by MYSELF! What was that like?!? The day before, Jeff and I walked a mile. I am really feeling it because I pushed myself. I am going to see if I can go out again today if my MIL & FIL are around to sit with the kids. It usually takes me 45 minutes to do a walk worth something. Thank goodness for my IPOD (loaded with my favorite singer Josh Groban!!). Any way....I had to put all the holiday goodies in my LOCKED Freezer downstairs where they are safe. I gained 2 lbs over Christmas. That STINKS. Oh well. It is really hard for me to realize that I am not going to gain all the weight I lost back in one or two meals. I swear I worry about that. It doesn't help that we missed having Weight Watcher meetings last week because it was Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is the meeting, and I am afraid it wont be good. Oh well. I indulged for the holidays and it was nice. But now I have to take responsibility for it and work a little harder. I have some new goals for New Years though, and I will share them in a day or so. I am still organizing them in my mind. :O)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you! I lost 15 pounds in a month and in 2 weeks i gained 5 back! I guess that is good! :) so I am like 3 pounds lighter then my pre pregnancy body :)

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background