A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Confused...and gross...

I think the older I get, the more kids I have, the more brain cells I lose. LOL! These are our laptops sitting on our very old and ugly desk in the breakfast room. They sit here side by side. The left one is my husbands, mine is the right one. I like to use my husbands for my blogging because it is a bit faster to use. So since I use mine for everything else, sometimes I grab HIS mouse and try to use it for MY computer. Then I have to figure out why it wont work. DUH! Oh, it might help to explain that our mice are wireless. See? Isn't my life just so exciting that I have THIS to blog about? I guess I COULD tell you that my sweet husband had to come home early from work today so he could throw up in my newly remodeled bathroom. It is after 6 pm and he has been asleep since 11:30 a.m.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok..very gross...very

Anonymous said...

poor jeff!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background