Today we celebrated my brothers 37th birthday. He is the one that has had 2 major heart surgeries in the past two years. He looks great! He seemed happy, which is good to see. We all had a great time being together. We need to do more of that. I love my brother and his family.
From left to right-Matthew, a friend of the family, Sunny, Bethanie, Heather and Madison. These are all the kidlets in the family (on my side) plus a friend!
Left-Right-Ron (my dad), Terry (my mom) Jeff (my husband) Doug and his daughter (Sunny's friend) and Matthew who made his way into the picture! LOL!
Ann-Sunny's wife, and my sweet SIL.
She makes a mean meatloaf. We also had baked potatoes, spic rice, and chocolate pudding cake for the birthday. Hey, I just noticed, we didn't have ice cream! Oh-well...its for the best. I was way too well fed today. LOL!







No comments:
Post a Comment