A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, January 9, 2009

A little of this-A little of that...

I have several pictures I have been "meaning" to post, but just have not gotten around to it yet. Still there aren't so many of Matthew, he isn't into the posing for pictures lately. Most of these were taken around Christmas time.

Here is Matthew, showing a toy he got for Christmas. It has been one that he still love to play with. Lots of times, toys get old fast for the kids, and I am glad to see one he is interested in still!

Matthew, Madison (Aunt Cindy holding her) and Bethanie. Aunt Cindy bought each of the kids a K-State T-shirt because Jeff is NOT a K-State fan, rather he is a KU fan but the kids have been asking to wear K-State shirts because all their friends have them! LOL! Jeff wasn't impressed! No, really it was hilarious.



This is a little dress up outfit that Aunt Cindy bought for Madison. I thought this was a cute pose for her. I didn't have much choice though, she wouldn't do anything else because Curious George was on TV.
Look at that face!





Here is Jeff playing Monopoly with our 17 year old nephew. When ever Zach comes to visit, he and Jeff challenge each other in some way. I refuse to play Monopoly with my husband, because he gets such an annoying attitude and LOOK (much like in this picture) and he is RUTHLESS!



Bethanie got this really neat puppet theatre for Christmas. It is the neatest thing. She (as shy as she is) sat and put on plenty of puppet shows for us, complete with voice changes and everything. It was so much fun! She is very shy but she is an amazing performer!

When I saw this picture, I thought she looked like me when I was her age. She is MUCH prettier though.


No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background