A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing new to report...

The last few days have been nice. There has been so little as far as responsibility goes. :OP It has been quite nice, in fact. School for me starts day after tomorrow. I have to say, I am still not looking forward to attending another semester (and then another, and another and another). I just have to keep my eye on the end result. I will never be able to sub until I get my 60 hours. I am half way there so everything will be on the back side of it. :O)

Madison and I have been enjoying our time together for lunch every day. She is really getting to be a good helper. Today we went grocery shopping. If she isn't trying to carry the heaviest bag, she is holding the back door open for me. She is so sweet! I miss having Matthew & Bethanie home. Honestly, Christmas break was quite pleasant, compared to the past ones. I hope this is a trend and finally holidays don't have to be so painful for our family!

We are just finishing up lunch and then it is our LONG WINTER NAP time. Today and TOMORROW. Then it will be less of an opportunity. That is OK though. I really am looking forward to being on some sort of path, even though I am allergic to the work.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background