A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last day of freedom for a while...

UGH! I am so not wanting to go back to classes tomorrow. I am loving being a slacker. But I know I have to, and I know it is built into my head that I don't want to go and it isn't going to be all that bad. I just hate being tied down to things like that. I like being a free agent! LOL! My sweet DH will give me my school blessing tonight. I know that will help. Last semester, it really helped me with having the energy, drive and desire to go. I look forward to that again this semester!


I am making a H U G E pot of chili. The house smells sooooooooo good. Wanna come over for a bowl of soup? Just let me know! I know most of you have a major drive to get here just for soup.


Its my last day for a nap. I love naps in the afternoon. There isn't much else I get to do in the house when Miss Madison is sleeping, so I might as well rest too. (any excuse is better than none!!!)


My dad came for a brief visit today before he went to do some work at the Church. He and Madison sure do have a great relationship. They like to tease each other, and he gets a BINKY kiss before he left. What a send off!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background