A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My first day back to school...


Well....lets just say, I am so not wanting to take these classes. I worry that my poor attitude is going to reflect. I need to CHANGE my attitude.

We took the kidlets to school this morning, and we got home and I started to get myself ready for class. My dad was there measuring our bathroom for some muchly needed repairs, and he helped my hubbie give me a Priesthood Blessing for beginning this college semester. I love that my dad is able to help do this! I have always wanted that.

My first class (Eng. Comp. II) starts at 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. This is the same instructor that I had for my Literature class last semester. I had to ask for permission from the instructor to get into his class because it was already full when I enrolled. There are only about 17 students in there. I was really nervous when I got there, mainly because I was afraid that I wouldn't know anyone except the instructor...I was right! It was so hard to go. I felt like the new kid in school, and I reflected back to the day last week or whenever it was about the poor woman who went shopping and showed off her booger. Needless to say, I was slightly nervous. This class is full of very immature teenie boppers and I am so not going to enjoy it. The class work its self isn't so bad because I actually like English type classes.

My second class (from noon - 1:00 )was World Geography. The instructor claims that his classroom has a demon that plays with his chalkboard (it lifts up or down) and I have yet to see that happen. The instructor is really hilarious (he is the dad of the girl that gives our children swimming lessons). But I am afraid that the material we will cover will be rather B O R I N G. Thank goodness Jeff is taking this same class, though at night. We can help each other!

My third class only lasted a brief 15 minutes. It started at 2:00 and normally ends at 3:00. This is the same instructor that I had for General Psychology last semester. I loved that class and I hope that I will this one as well. It is Human Growth and Development.

But the highlight of my day was that I lost 2.4 lbs just this week! YAY! Friday my sweet husband and I are going to work out at the college for a bit in the fitness center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for the 2 pound loss!!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background