7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
SWEET NIBBLETS!
I am sitting here BLOGGING, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS and someone comes pounding on my front door (it is almost 11:00 p.m.). She is demanding to know if we own a beagle. The lady next door has one and this woman is fuming mad because it is peeing on her screened porch and she wants to know who the owner is. I told her, obviously shaken that someone would come to my door like that at THIS time of night, that she needs to just call this neighbor tomorrow at work because she is a single woman and it would scare her to do that this late. This woman was very confrontational. I can see her being mad, but SHEESH!!! The thing is, this may not be the right dog because there is another beagle that we have mistaken for being the next door neighbors, and in fact, it isn't him at all! So, now my heart is pumping, I wonder if I can sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment