A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, January 16, 2009

Still...just minding my own business...

I am sleeping last night...MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS when out of the blue I hear this, "Mooommm". No more did my poor unsuspecting mind even recognize that this sweet little voice was directed at me when BLAM. I was hit by nothing other than...BARF. Matthew had been throwing up, apparently, and came to tell me about it when it projected from him, shot across my bed and landed on me. Jeff, had some sixth sense about it and seemed to avoid getting hit. So, after steam cleaning my carpet in my room and the hallway, and Matthew's room, and stripping the barf ridden beds and pillows, we finally get back to sleep. Every hour after that it seems like, he was throwing up. He has NO fever or any headache that we are aware of. No reason to do this, which worries me. I have classes today, so Jeff will try to get him to go to the Dr. if they can fit him in.


Today we are going to exercise together (me and Jeff) at the college for the first time. I am way too sleep deprived. I wonder if he would accept that as my excuse to NOT do it. :O)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background