A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, January 5, 2009

OK, So! Revised

  • 1. Headache-still have the raging muscles, but no headache (YAY ME!!!)

  • 2. Kids-still officially gone, but only for another hour and 15 minutes (I hope they had a good first day back)

  • 3. Nap-OH SO GOOD!

  • 4. Laundry-Need new ancient Chinese secret...

  • 5. Nap-OH SO GOO-oh, already said that...sorry

  • 6. Phone calls-Some came in while I was asleep

  • 7. Electric Blanket, STILL my newest best friend, by the way, its lonely so I need to get back to it

  • 8. Madison-officially adorable still. She is such a good kid

  • 9. Missing ballet shoe-FOUND (under MY bed of all places)

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background