Today I bought my books for the new semester (which starts NEXT WEDNESDAY). I am so not in the mood. Over Christmas I kind of got used to being a slacker and I wanna stay that way. So, since I CANT be lazy all my life, I guess I will go and do another semester (its only 9 hours). I also have a plan to work out between my first two classes for a little bit, go home, shower again for the rest of the day and hopefully get back on track of losing the 30 lbs that I plan to lose this year. Yep, that is my goal. I have lost 60, and I want to go 30 lbs more. I think/KNOW I can do that much. Hey, its only 10 lbs every 4 months! I can so do that. :O) Anyway, here is the $350 damage that was done today just for the books (not to us, I get Financial Aid). 
7 years ago







1 comment:
Hey girl- Thanks for the Christmas card. Looks like your family had a great Christmas. Good luck in school this semester!!
Post a Comment