A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, January 5, 2009

OK, So!

  • 1. Headache OFFICIALLY GONE (with lingering neck and shoulder muscle trauma still there), but hey, NO HEADACHE!!! I think 6 days was plenty of that!!!

  • 2. Kids-OFFICIALLY GONE (back to school for the first time since an early winter break). Bethanie still gets to do her Christmas/Winter program as it is being rescheduled. I hope that she gets to bring home her Gingerbread house that she was supposed to bring home on the 18th of December but couldnt because of the ice storm and program being cancelled!

  • 3. Nap today-IT IS OFFICIALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

  • 4. LAUNDRY-STILL UNOFFICIAL, Jeff ruined a load of laundry yesterday (none of it was his, go figure). My nice Chaps jeans, three of Bethanie's favorite shirts and a pair of Matthew's Jeans. A red pillowcase (the one I made Matthew for Christmas) was put in with this load (by my sweet husband!!!) and well, lets just say, now everything is bright red (not even a dull pink). So my mom suggested that I tried something and they are in being tried as we speak. I think it must be some ancient Chinese secret or something - :OP Official news of this laundry load to be announced at a later date.

  • 5. Nap today-IT IS OFFICIALLY GOI....Oh I already mentioned that, SORRY! :OD

  • 6. PHONE CALLS AS BUSINESS-DONE

  • 7. WARM WINTER ELECTRIC BLANKET-my newest best friend. I have lost a lot of my own insulation and so it is very hard for me to stay warm. Even with my warm fuzzy socks.

  • 8. MADISON-OFFICIALLY adorable (so are the other two, but I am fondly missing them)

  • 9. MISSING BALLET SHOE-still missing, and dance class starts up on Wednesday. Oh well...I still have two days to look for it.....

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background