OK, so I am feeling a bit better today. I still have my pressure headache. I have to say, this is the worst one I have had in a couple of years (since I was pregnant with Madison). I have had little ones that would last a day or two max. but this one is on day four and hit me with a vengance. I have been sleeping a lot. Not what I really wanted to do, since my time with the kidlets is limited. They go back to school on MONDAY. I was able to do some dishes today (JOY) after my 2 1/2 hour nap. Jeff is working and I begged my MIL (I didnt have to beg hard) to let the kidlets come and play at her house while I put Madison and me down for a long winters nap. It worked out great. I could have slept longer. I guess instead I will force my husband into a neck massage. This headache has made my jaw muscles, neck and upper back/shoulder muscles spiral into raging beasts.
Enough about me and I wont whine anymore about it....
Things are getting back to normal. Yesterday our temporary Sister Missionaries came by and helped us take down our Christmas things. What a blessing that was. I just wasnt up to it, and they did it so fast! They also vacuumed the floor and one snuck off into the kitchen and washed my dishes and swept the Breakfast room floor. She would have mopped it if I told her where the mop was! :O) So we bought pizza for supper (my poor brain just couldnt cook a meal for 7).
Jeff and I went to the college yesterday morning....wait, did I already report on this? Let me check yesterdays post....hang on...OK, so looking back on previous posts, it appears that I have NOT posted on this...seems like the numbness isn't just in my hands and feet, its in my brain too, LOL! OK, so we went to the college to turn in my paperwork for my next semester classes. I am all set to go. On Wednesday this week I will go and buy my books. Jeff also had to do some work at the college getting his two on-line classes set up and enroll in the world geography NIGHT class. I am taking the same world geography class with the same instructor, though it is during the day. So, we can both help each other out. Since our classes are at different times, we can just share one book for the class and that will save $100.00 in our financial aid money. :) I like that!
So, has everyone checked out my recipe site? Is anyone finding any use in it yet? Thoughts? Comments?
7 years ago







2 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better. I have checked out your recipe blog. It looks good although I haven't had time to try any yet!
I am glad everything is going good and that you are starting to feel better.
Post a Comment