7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Monday, January 26, 2009
Quizzes
I found out what I got on two of my English Comp. II quizzes. The one I took on Friday for making up for being sick on Wednesday last week I got an 85%. Blah. That stinks. But the one I took today was a 96%. Jeff pointed out to me that I didn't have a blessing for my first quiz and I did this time. He gave me a blessing at 6 am this morning, and I was fairly unconscious for it. (GRIN). I also had a Human Growth & Development test today. I passed it, I know. I probably only got a B on it, but it is the first test of the semester. LOL~ We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







1 comment:
Stormy! You are so brave to do this! Keep inspiring us. I think its great that you are getting great grades! I dare anyone to be a mom, have a calling, and go to school, and be a wife, and a friend all in the same time frame! You go girl!
Post a Comment