A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Girlies...

So, this morning, I was bleary-eyed as I just climbed out of my warm bed. I didn't want to get up at all.....I am allergic to mornings. I knew that Matthew had been awake since 5 a.m. He actually was up before his dad today. He ISN'T allergic to mornings. So, I had to get up out of bed, despite my own wishes to stay snuggled and warm under my covers. I over slept 10 minutes. May not sound like a lot, but as it is, I get up as late as I possibly should anyway to get three children ready to go to drop two of them off at school. Needless to say, 10 minutes is a big deal. So, on my way to the girls room, I needed to get Bethie up for school and I usually let Madison sleep until either she wakes up or we have to leave. I get into the girls room and Bethanie wasn't in bed. I figured that she got up and was downstairs with Matthew playing the WII or something. But something strange...Madison was still laying down in her crib, but she was giggling. So I thought, maybe she is finally feeling better because she has been kind of sick this week, and very sleepy, and I am thinking-man she sure is happy this morning, and so I go to the crib to find that BOTH girls are in there, cuddled up to each other under the George blanket, looking at each other and smiling at one another and giggling. It was the cutest thing. I have never made it a secret, I envy their relationship as sisters, and this was one of those moments that warmed my heart and soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet!!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background