A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, January 23, 2009

You would be so proud of me...


I worked out TWICE this week. I don't feel the worse for the wear either. I like the controlled environment, and the work out room isn't too terribly busy. It is mainly women in there when I go, which is very nice. This picture is very similar to the machine I have been using. The difference is it has arm thingies that I can use to strengthen and tone my arms because you use them to help power the legs.
Also, I actually found my Geography class a teeny bit more interesting today. That is huge!

1 comment:

Cori Ann said...

I am so proud of you. You have set some lofty goals for yourself and you are sticking to them. You are a real inspiration to me and I just wanted you to know that. Sure do love ya!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background