A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Get DOWN!


As you may recall, one of the favorite games our kids like to play with their dad is called "GET DOWN". It is simply roughhouse and wrestling in a sense. He chases them, makes them squeal, tickles them until they nearly wet their pants, give them horse rides. Usually this is reserved to the little girlie's but once in a while Matthew will play. Matthew had a really rough day yesterday, and it was very surprising to me that he WANTED to do this with his dad! YAY!



On another note, I am feeling completely better today. I am so glad that is over with! I have been able to catch up on some of my missed homework from yesterday, except for the dreaded geography. I hope I don't end up dropping that class. It is so BORING that I cant even find any interest in it at all.
So, that's all I know for today...Oh, my dad and hubby are going to start re-doing our worlds ugliest bathroom this weekend. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background