My fever climbed to 102.5 during the night. I have to wash my bedding now because I sweated it full. I HATE being sick. I am so glad I am not a person who vomits because that would make it only much worse. I missed all of my classes today. I have never missed a single class. :O( I wonder how hard it will be to get caught up...
My husband was so sweet-all night long, I would feel him touching my head checking on me. If he was worried, he would take my temperature and give me Tylenol or Motrin. I am so glad to have my own PERSONAL nurse. (GRIN)
7 years ago







1 comment:
that is always so nice to have you own personal nurse. I wish I had one who lived with me but I dont want to live with my mother in law
Post a Comment