A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

we have been bitten...

by the flu bug. Yesterday, Bethie was just not up to her normal self. She actually napped with me, snuggled in tight and was ready for bed at 5:00 p.m. She ran a low grade fever but she is like her mommy, she is not a thrower upper (I only do if I am pregnant).

So today I have just felt like crud. I had a very important meeting at the school this afternoon, and I could not miss it (it was an IEP meeting). So far, the only one to not get sick is the baby. I ache, my stomach hurts and I doubt I will make it to my classes tomorrow. I hate to miss. That really bugs me. What choice do I have?

On a positive note, tomorrow night is weigh in for WW. Maybe with the flu I will have good results? LOL! I did work out again this morning, and my legs even felt less like rubber.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background