My poor house has been terribly neglected this past couple of weeks. I have had so little time to tend to it. Wanna come help me? I really just want to take a nap. I am EXHAUSTED. But the kids are only at White's for another two hours and I need to get some of it cleaned before they get back. Mopping is a sure fire way to end up with a broken leg or two. They cant remember how slick those floors are and someone always forgets it is wet and down they go....
I have a midterm on Monday (a week early for some reason). I am glad at this point I am only down to two classes. I think I would have lost my sanity by now.
It snowed last night, just a skiff. The kids are so excited, just walking in it brings them joy! Awe, its the little things in life, isn't it?
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment