Jeff and I were off today, TOGETHER! So, we went out to lunch together. Where did we go? We went to the elementary school and ate lunch with our two oldest children. It was NICE! We dumped the baby at "White's" and then we came home and took a much needed nap. It was very nice. Sometimes being unconscious is a GOOD thing! I am just exhausted from this week. We have been going through a lot of emotional things, but I see tender mercies all around me. This picture that Bethie drew for me has I LOVE YOU written all over it. I especially love the part on the lower right were it says, "your child luves you". It makes it all seem worth it knowing that our children do love us. Sometimes it seems like we get so caught up with life and how difficult it can be and we forget those tender mercies, this really reminded me what it is all for, what it is all about.
7 years ago







2 comments:
good thing you have white grandma close..
so you can go home and nap!!
oh funny my word verification for the last comment was matte never had one close to something that was relevant somehow
Post a Comment