A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, February 23, 2009

My sweet baby...

isn't a baby anymore! he just turned ten, and I cant account well for the time! It seems like yesterday when I was just holding him for the very first time. It was just last week when we were teaching him how to walk! A month ago, it seems like he started Kindergarten. I cant believe that he is ten.
We had a fun birthday party for him at a tween club in our town. We invited his class mates and I thought he really had a good time with them, and they seemed to have fun, too!




His mouth is full of doughnuts...
Bethanie and Kerrigan, her dear friend! No, Bethanie does not actually wear glasses, she is going through a phase where she thinks she needs them. We found this cute pink pair at Claire's. LOL!
I snuck a picture of my mom while she was trying to sneak pictures of others!



Madison would NOT look at me for any thing. I caught her playing this video game where you drive and she refused to look at the camera. Stinker! That is how it is when you are TWO!



Three of my girlies!




This club is really neat because it even has its own theatre. We had The Incredibles playing. The kids enjoyed taking a break and going in there to watch some of the movie.




Here is Bethie (a.k.a. May) SHE isn't afraid to pose...she is ALWAYS posing!



Heather came, and she got to play Guitar Hero. She is really pretty good with it!



Here is Jeff. He is still a kid at heart. Yes, that is ME in the background.




Here is Matthew with his class mates opening gifts (we requested there be no gifts but most of the kids brought cards with money). It was so nice of them to be here to support Matthew, even though most of them were a part of his difficult week. It meant a lot to us that he was able to have this kind of peer support!


Here are two of my guys. My dad is there supporting Matthew. He just wants to be close to him. I loved it!
Birthday week for Matthew has always been a struggle because he gets really excited. Even though he has rough patches, I think he still had a good time, and felt special. I love him. I cant believe that Heavenly Father felt we were the family for him! He has taught us so much through the past ten years, and I thank Father in Heaven daily for him blessing us with a son. I cant imagine my life with out our son, or any of our children. It is so interesting because once they are here, it feels like they have been with us forever. . . and truly they have and we just didn't know it until they came to us here. My sweet boy is growing up! *SNIFF*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mathew

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background