A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Official...

I dropped Blah Blah Blah. No more of it. My instructor was very nice about it. He is going to paint my seat gold and put a permanent "WET PAINT" sign on it so no one can sit there. He also said there will be a dim glow in the room where I once sat. ROFLOL! Anyway, he agreed with me that it would be very difficult in keeping up with this class at this point. I missed every day last week (not of my choice).

I talked with my Human Growth & Development instructor after class today. I was worried about my grade, and because I have missed so much class, thinking it might be best to drop it if it would be too hard to get back what I have lost. I didn't realize it, but on Monday next week, we have our MID TERM!!! She assured me that I am doing very well. I got an A on my make up test on Thursday (my mind was so distracted) and she said that if I cant come to class some times, she would allow me to do an independent study where I don't have to go, but just do the work. She said she trusted me and thought that if it came to that, we could do it. WHAT A RELIEF!!!

I talked with my English Comp. II instructor about some of the issues of last week. He has also been very understanding with my situation. I was 20 minutes or so late for class today because we were busy causing heads to roll at the elementary school and board office. But he said that he gave a small quiz to the class this morning before I got there. He said I didn't have to make it up, and it would NOT affect my grade. WAHOOOOO!!!!! Can I say, the pressure cooker feeling is going away?!?!

Another POSITIVE: Matthew had a GREAT day at school, at least so he says.


Another Positive: (can you tell I am focusing on the positive?) When I got home from picking up kids from school, the college had called and said that they received some scholarship info from me but they need my High School transcripts. Who knows, maybe I will have some scholarships coming to me that I CAN accept. That would be nice if that happened.

Anyway...there you have it.

Oh, by the way, it isn't the nice fun post I had promised earlier. That is still to come...

2 comments:

Kathryn Skaggs said...

So glad that I followed the link over, from "Gramee's" blog. She was right, you have a great blog.

tDMg
Kathryn Skaggs

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are seeing more positive and That is will all work out just give it some time.

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background