A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Monday, February 23, 2009

So stressed...

At the risk of whining about life in general, which I DON'T want to do here on my blog, I just wanted to say that I could just throw up. My nerves are shot, I have to go and find some way to go to the next class today and try to focus on things. If you are interested in what is going on, I have not posted it on here, and wont. But on the brother blog, Our Life With Asperger's, within the next day or two, it will be posted. Be prepared, it is long. It is 8 pages in a word document. I have thought whether or not to post it, but I believe that part of educating people about Asperger's, and how it affects OUR lives, it is necessary to do so. I will change names, and it will be with **** instead of the last names. Give me a day or two to get it together.

My apologies for the mood change on the blog. I promise, this evening I will have something really fun and happy posted.

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background