So, despite my Topsy-turvy start to the day, things are getting better.
I had a treatment for fibromialgia yesterday, and it often leaves me bruised, so I switched sides of the bed last night with my husband. I didn't hear my alarm clock go off this morning, he did but tried to snooze it and turned it off instead. He isn't used to my alarm clock. So we woke up half an hour late. We had to really hustle and bustle to get the kids ready for school. Then my dad came to take some fixtures down in my bathroom that had to go back to the store so I didn't get much chance to get ready for my first class. I get to class, we go to the library to do some research for our thesis papers and everyone else got a computer but me, so my instructor let me leave (at 9:20 a.m.) which was WONDERFUL. He knew I had already done some research so he wasn't worried. I also found out my Human Growth class was cancelled at 2:00 p.m. today. YAY! So now all I have is my Blah Blah Blah class (World Geography).
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment