
I love Valentine's Day. I love the whole spirit around it. One fun thing we do as a family every year is-I make a home made Valentine's box and put it out a week before Valentine's Day. I tell the kids to think of each member of the family, and secretly put a Valentine of any kind in there for each person in the family. By the time Valentine's Day gets here, the box is usually bursting at the seams! It is a really fun thing to do and a good way to be thinking good things about one another! Anyway, here is my box this year. It is 7 p.m. and the kids got home @ 3:30 pm from school, and there are already several things in it. LOL! Maybe next year I need to invest in a large tote box instead of a shoe box. LOL! ;OP
No comments:
Post a Comment