7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Monday, February 2, 2009
Well-FINE then!
Waaahhh! I cant get anyone to help me with opinions on my paper. I know everyone out there is allergic to school, but if you have any thoughts one way or another on the issue I have mentioned previously-(SAHM or Working Families with 2 incomes) please email me. It seriously doesn't matter to me what your opinions are, I just need to know it. Also, the poll is important because this will give me percentages. It is only my mom and I that have voted. HELP PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







1 comment:
Stormy, just got online so I'll help.
1. My husband was NOT going to pay my bills. I had to get a job. (student loans, my toiletries, etc)
2. When children came along he worked nights, I worked days.
3. When more children came along it was harder for him to keep up. He worked days, I worked nights, and my nights were til around 2 am sometimes. NOT FUN.
4. The best for our situation was I took in children to watch. 2.00 an hour per child. The Lord blessed me ALL THE TIME.
5. My children started to hate the fact that I had other children around but I gently reminded them it put clothes on their backs (daddy doesn't buy clothes and food, I do) and most of their favorite friends have been in my daycare and the friendships will last a long time.
6. Now that he owns his own business and I still have mine, we help each other out and he regrets his prejudice, but I will always fill blessed that God provided for all of us. We have never made over 35,000.00 even combined, but we live a wonderful Nebraska life. I don't know how I would survive in a bigger city. I'm sure my story would have been way different. I married a man who barely graduated HS, and had NO desire to go to college. He has social anxiety/Aspergers.
There is my two cents
Post a Comment