Today, Bethie-Beth brought home an award! She met her AR goal! AR=Accelerated Reader. Basically, when students read a book, they take tests on the book(s) they have read. It is all computerized. She met her first milestone of 25 points! WAY TO GO BETHIE!!! This is the same kid who could not read through Kindergarten and we worried we would retain her another year! She is now in the middle of her class! WAHOO!! It finally clicked! It is funny because now I see her sneak reading in her bed when she is supposed to be trying to go to sleep!
She had a blast showing off her earrings today!
Another thing, its pretty minor. I got the results of my 1st Midterm test today. It is for Human Growth and Development. I had a minor panic attack during the test. It was 45 questions, and 85-90% were short answer/essay questions that had things like list four of this and explain. This test was so lengthy and I simply didn't know some of the answers. I missed 4 class days because of some personal junk going on. I knew that after the test, I missed at least 5 questions because I just didn't know. I did some figuring and found that if I missed 5, that would be a 90% = A. I missed THREE. I got a 420/450. I was shocked. I thought I did much worse than that. The pressure is off for this. I am so glad to know now! My next midterm exam is next Wednesday (English Comp. II).
7 years ago







1 comment:
WAY TO GO B that is so GREAT!!!
Post a Comment