When Bethie was 3, she HOUNDED me to let her get her ears pierced. So we finally gave in. After they pierced her first ear, she wouldn't let us do the other. So we ran around town and did some things and came back a few hours later and finally got it done. A year went by with constant struggles with her, because she didn't ever want us to clean them. Naturally infection took over and we eventually had to take out the earrings.
Today, she finally decided on her own that she was ready to revisit the earring situation. She was able to get one earring in on one ear. Not so lucky on the other. So we went to the store, and had the other ear pierced. She was scared to death, and she cried. Look at her face in this picture! Isnt it just heart breaking? It has been a few hours since then, and you would never see a happier girler around. She cant WAIT to get to school tomorrow to show off her new earrings! She is so happy and delighted! YAY BETHANIE!!!
Now, I have plans to sit on her to clean them daily. :O)







2 comments:
hahhaa you should ask my mom about her taking me to get mine done for the first time....LOL I did get them done again last year BUT the thing is I had to take them out, I HAVE To have real gold and they dont come that way when you have them done. SO i had to take the surgical steal out! DARN!!!
I am so behind on the times your blog is awesome with reciepes and all that fun stuff good job!!! I think I will wait until Brinlee is ready to do ear piercing no fun to fight them to clean and I don't want to do it!!! Bethanie looked so cute in her dance outfit I can't wait for the recital they are so fun. Thanks for holding the baby the other night for me it is nice to have a break!!!!!
Post a Comment