A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February Feeling Lucky Post...

If you were entered in my give away last month, please email me your home address so I can send out your prize! These are who entered and won:

Binny (I have your address)
Lori (I have your email address, send me your home addy)
Terry C (I have your address)
Duh, it's me (Who are you??? LOL! Send me your home addy, OK?)
Four_-Now (Send me your addy, OK?)

There will be another FEELING LUCKY POST in honor of St. Patrick's Day, so keep an eye out!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
That is very sweet of you. I am now going to check out the recipes !
Thanks a bunch.
Lori
cobber@sagensun.net

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background