SHE STAYED ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Let me back up a bit. They couldn't walk to the college to do the star gazing they wanted to because it was cloudy, and bitterly cold. It was also misting. It was soooooooo cold! So instead they walked to the bowling alley which was maybe a half a mile away. It was 8:00 P.M. when I put Miss Madison down to sleep. While I was doing that, I was thinking, Sheesh, last night it thunder stormed and the kids were terrified, I am so glad we don't have to do that tonight, then BOOM. It started to thunder. OY! Amazingly enough, Madison remained unaffected. So I got to thinking about those poor little scouts and sisters walking in the rain. I called my husband and told them of the nasty sharp lightening and thunder and that he needed to get some cars together to come pick up the kids because they cant walk out in that. He was amazed it was storming outside. I mean, they were in a bowling alley of all places, how could they, right???
So they got them all back safe to the armory. Twice after that, Bethanie called me to talk. I loved that! I knew she missed me, and I knew that she was thinking of me. It made me feel SO LOVED! She is like that, ya know? 9:30 was the last time she called me, to tell me good night. They were in their tent by 10:00 and other kids were all still running around. When morning came, Bethanie was shocked because she thought that she had just fallen asleep. She was exhausted. So was Matthew, though. He tried to fall asleep in Sacrament Meeting today!!! So after church, we all came home, ate and napped. :O)
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment