It is still a little cold outside, so they are camping out at the armory. They have tents set up inside and an obstacle course. When I was there visiting...

Jeff (r) and Les (l) were making some potato soup-stew stuff.
Jeff was making his pineapple upside down cake stuff (delicious).
Bethanie has decided to stay and camp out with her dad and brother. This will be her first night away camping. It is on a hard cement floor, so I put in a toddler mattress for
her to sleep on. :O) I am betting she doesn't end up staying the whole night.
All the kids were having a blast. There were balls and Frisbee's flying everywhere. Madison wanted to stay and play some more, but I was afraid she was going to get hit by
something. It was a fun thing to visit them. The kids are only a mile or so from home. We will see if everyone stays gone all night.
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment