The first day of Spring Break is GORGEOUS!!! I wish my sweet husband isn't wasting away at work! The girlers cant stay inside for anything! Matthew is not too out-doorsy in anyway, but he has been out a time or two! He got new glasses the other day. This was the first time he was allowed to CHOOSE his own frames. He really loves them. I will eventually get used to them. He has never had anything other than wire. There was no way to convince him that he could have any other pair than the pair he is wearing. He is the one that has to wear them. I am getting used to them though. I am not sure how long these will hold up. When he gets upset, he likes to punish his glasses for some reason...he is such a boy.
I still have yet to accomplish anything on my list of things to do for SpRiNg BrEaK. I did take the kids though, to go visit my parents this morning! That was fun. Our sweetest niece, Heather was there too! Oh, by the way... SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND (finally, sheesh!)







1 comment:
super cute glasses. i am glad he chose something more TRENDY!
sarah bought her latest glasses on line for 26.$ total!
bi-focals are a little more.
just need your prescription. and pick out frames.
wal-mart will adjust them for you for free when you get them. sarah expected to pay for adjusting. and they said "NO CHARGE" .
Post a Comment