As for most people, it isn't so different for me. FAMILY is one of THE MOST important things in my life. So, I collect things that say "FAMILY". A couple of weeks ago, there was an HFPE and I was really excited to go! The Stake RS Presidency was coming to present a message about FAMILY. YAY! Finally it fell on a night when my husband would be home, and I was planning to attend. Lo' and behold...Miss Bethanie ended up having a dance performance that night, and I was only able to come for a short time. I had to leave early to get her dressed and ready to go to the performance (and then watch her!!!). One of the things planned at HFPE was they made these sweet blocks of wood with letters that eventually spelled out FAMILY. I didn't get a set because I had to leave early. I was so sad, because this is one of the things I collect. Just look around my house and you will see FAMILY written all over it! So, my dad, the sweet thing...got me some blocks of wood, the same size, sanded them down for me and gave me them to paint up. So I did! I used the colors of paint from our inside of the house, so it is a perfect match! Aren't they pretty? I am so weird, I know...
7 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment