7 years ago
Our Life With Asperger's
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
BrEaK!!!
And no, I don't mean SpRiNg BrEaK! I was carrying a load of laundry upstairs (no basket) and when I got to the top of the stairs, Madison decided she wanted to play with a doll house right at the top. I didn't know this, so since I could not see over the heap of laundry, I KiCkEd the house. The whole tip of my poor toe is black and blue! I seriously thought I broke my big toe. I feel it back in the joints of that toe. It is throbbing and keeping me awake! So off to get some unisom to help me out of my misery. I hope tomorrow it feels better! This stinks! I think this should mean I cant do the laundry any more. It must be bad for my health. *GrIn*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)
Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.
Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions
My Peeps!







No comments:
Post a Comment