A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The ThInG about SpRiNg BrEaK is...

No matter how you look at it...it is a preCURSOR of summer. A look ahead of what is to come.....
OK, some might say, "What a bad attitude you have!" But I have been single parenting this SpRiNg BrEaK and it stinks. My children are so off their rockers at this point I want to bury my head in a hole until September. In our house, serious structure is required because we also live with Asperger's. Things like SpRiNg BrEaK tend to aggravate the condition, therefore complicates even the best of relationships. My poor house....I have given up trying to keep it clean at this point. I don't have the energy to fight the non structure and the toys. The donuts on the floor have to go, so out comes the vacuum. **sighs** if my husband were home, even for a little while-things would not be so hard.....Millions of moms for sure would agree to that. However, sometimes they are worse than the children!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background