A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, March 20, 2009

Pictures are worth a thousand words...

I cheated this year. I decided that instead of taking all the kids in separate for their birthday pictures, I went somewhere in the middle. Today was that day. I know, this is the face of insanity...however, we survived, and now I am going to force you into viewing pictures of my children...
Here is my sweet Matthew. He is TEN already! Where has the time gone? He got to pick out his new glasses this time around. He really loves them. I think they look really nice on him!
Matthew loves playing his Nintendo DS, playing the WII and playing on the computer. He is a whiz at reading and math. I am proud of him and his accomplishments in school. He is a good son, and I know that he was meant to be in our family. I love my Matthew!!!


This is my beautiful Bethanie. She is a beauty on the outside, but on the inside, her beauty cant be measured. She has a heart of gold. She would do anything for anyone if she thought they would feel good about it! She is so kind and loving. I just love being around her because she makes me feel so good! I am so blessed to have her as my daughter! These are her 7 year old pictures.
This is Miss Madison! She is TWO and don't you forget it! We really had a hard time getting any worthwhile pictures of her today. She just did NOT want to be a part of it. But we did get some. Madison has mixed qualities. She is so much like her sister, she even sounds like her! But she is outgoing like her brother. Madison is so polite and loving...but she is also bull-headed! I guess that goes with the age, some. I am sure she inherited some of it too! I love her though and I am so glad to have her as my daughter! I love being a mommy to all of my children.





Oldest and Youngest



The oldest two...



My sweet girlies!

This is my pride and JOY. I love these little kids so much! Just look at those sweet faces!!!

All in all, I am so thankful that we are finished with pictures for another year. It is hard to get everyone together, happy, no spills on the clothes, no tears...it is just a lot of work. I never regret it in the end. I love having these memories to look back on, and I never think about the bad stuff...I seem to only remember the good.....which is how I prefer it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! i love the clothing changes..i think they are all worth keeping. the kids i mean.
you look marvelous in red! beautiful of you!

Cori Ann said...

You are so blessed! Beautiful children! :)

kado! said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my spring giveaway!

I love the photos...so cute! My oldest is 10 too....he loves all the same things your boy does=)

come back and visit any time!

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background