Look at you!!! You are so beautiful. The weight loss is so noticable. I have never seen you this thin before. I am so proud of you. And I am so glad you had a picture taken of yourself. Way to go. That really does say a lot about your self esteem. :)
Heavenly Father sent me these three beautiful little spirits to tend to. I feel so blessed to be their mommy. Matthew is 13! Yes, I now have a TEENAGER!!! Bethanie is 10, and quite the social butterfly! Madison is 5 and really is an old soul. She thinks and ponders about things before acting. She is so loving and thoughtful, but then again, she is so much like her big sister, how can I be shocked by it! They are a trial on a good day, but no matter how hard life gets, looking into their faces melts my heart. I love them so very much! I am so grateful to have them in my life! They ARE my life!
2 comments:
Look at you!!! You are so beautiful. The weight loss is so noticable. I have never seen you this thin before. I am so proud of you. And I am so glad you had a picture taken of yourself. Way to go. That really does say a lot about your self esteem. :)
WOW LOOK AT YOU!!! you look GREAT...I got the package yesterday and LOVE the key chain thank you!
Post a Comment