
Awe.....I just finished watching tWiLiGhT with my husband. I have to say, I had my doubts about the movie, but I really actually LOVED it! I cant wait to see NeW MoOn though. I have to go back to re-read tWiLiGhT though. I read the entire series in 12 days during finals last semester and so I cant remember where one book ended and one book began! But I loved the movie . So, on it goes for my mom to borrow (give it back soon, I have to watch it over and over now!!!). Anyway, it was worth the wait, and I am so glad I didn't have to wait another day!
One thing was, Edward had this weird hair going on. I totally didnt picture him with this style. I loved him with Bella. Alice seemed a little dingie but I am excited to see her and Bella become closer. Rosalie has serious issues. LOL! I doubt if I were Charlie, that I would let my 17 year old daughter leave to drive cross country in that state of mind...but thats all for another day. I need to go to bed.






No comments:
Post a Comment