We have another dance recital under the belt! Bethanie was AMAZING! She is the funniest thing. She is super shy but you put her in performance mode and she is a totally different person. I am amazed by her. I have truly never seen anyone like her before! She was not even nervous!!! I am so proud of her!

She is on the far right.

Here she is after the recital. She is exhausted (as we all are). This recital lasted 2 1/2 hours and it didn't start until 7:00. We had a church activity this afternoon and so we have had a very full day.

Madison found this leotard in Bethanie's drawer. This purple one was Bethanie's very first one. You think we can PRY this thing off of Madison? No way. she wants to be JUST LIKE BETHANIE!! In fact, she was a little JELL-O of Mae (Bethanie) at the recital. Madison really wanted to get up on the stage and dance too. This summer Madison will be in summer dance camp so she will LOVE every minute of it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment