A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Friday, April 24, 2009

So ShE dAnCeS...

It is dance recital time! Tonight was Bethanie's dress rehearsal! She is in two dances. There were ten girls in her class to begin with, but there were five that left (economy, I suppose) and so there are five!


This is her tap routine by Hannah Montana (I think) called "My Old Blue Jeans"
Bethanie is the second from the RIGHT.

This is the ballet dance (obviously). It is called "The Wee Small Hours".
This is the one she performed at the Night of 1000 dances a couple months back. She is on the far right in this dance.


I love this picture. I told her to give me some "tude" and she did. Isn't she hilarious?


I love that Bethanie loves to perform. Yesterday morning and this morning were more proof of that. It floors me that she is so shy, yet she loves the spot light! At their morning assemblies at school before school starts, there are about 5 kids per morning that volunteer to go up and have speaking parts. She did two days in a row. She spoke in the microphone loud and clear in front of like 300 kids! I was so proud of her I wanted to squeal!!!

Tomorrow night is her recital. I cant wait for her to get up there and perform in front of her family! How exciting for her! She has really worked hard!



Here is her dance team (Tap and Ballet). Bethanie is on the right in the back row.




"The Wee Small Hours"

"My Old Blue Jeans"

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background