A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Saturday, May 23, 2009

BeDrOoM ExCiTeMeNt...

AS IF!!!! Hey, THIS IS A FAMILY BLOG!!

So, something stirred on the floor on my side of the bed. At first, I thought Bethanie came in and fell asleep on the floor next to me. I would not consider that to be unusual, given she has been having bad dreams lately, and is very excited about her birthday. I woke up, looked on the floor but it was dark, so Jeff heard me awake and he asked who was in the bedroom. I grabbed the flashlight and felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. No one was in the bedroom. He then said he heard something on the floor on his side of the room too. I shined the flashlight up on the ceiling and saw this thing flying...Lets just say that we both quickly realized what it was, flew out of bed and out of the room. Of course, the blog addict that I am, I had to grab my camera to show you all. DOY!!

I swung my broom at the thing, missed repeatedly (hey, what can I say, it was 3:00 in the morning) and finally I hit it, swatted it to the shelf, Jeff ran over with a pitcher and covered it up. I grabbed some poster board [that just happened to be sitting there] and slid it under the pitcher and I high tailed it to the back door (which I previously unlocked and opened up for a quick get away). EVERYTHING in my hand was thrown out with the b-b-b-a-a-a-t.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW SO SCARY!!! How did it get in your house?

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background