
One of my FAVORITE things to do for my
kidlets is to make their cake on their birthdays. I am NOT professional in any way, but I do like to do it.
Bethanie wanted another heart shaped cake, and she wanted it blue and white. So I did just that. She LOVED the cake. It was a
confetti cake with white fluffy frosting (with blue food coloring). It tasted as good as it looked like fun! She wanted to help me decorate it
sooooo bad. I was a mean mom and
didnt let her. I told her that this was a gift from me to her, and that it was MY chance to do this FOR her.
LOL!
Bethanie is so sweet. She is so kind and thoughtful. She thanked us for giving her such a great birthday. That made me feel happy. For once, I felt like we did good for a birthday.
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment