
Today, the girls and I went to pick up our precious niece (who is 14). Her name is Heather. She came to spend the day with us, and they played outside most of the time. I think she had a good time. She even helped us do some yard work, which was nice. We made a fresh cherry cobbler, and one for her to take home to her mom and dad (my brother). We deep cleaned Matthew's room (which was major disgusting) and it took Jeff and I 6 HOURS to do. Yep, that is 12 hours man work. It was sickening. I know a lot of it is my fault, I have been so busy with school and IEP meetings that I have not been able to help him keep up with it. We packed away 80% of his toys (probably never to be seen again, but I wont tell him that). After that, I made a meatloaf. Listened to the kids cry, gripe and complain that they HATE meatloaf, filled their plates up with it at least twice each (yep, they found out they LIKED it after all) and then went out and finished trimming up that back yard. It looks really nice. We just have to plant the plants now. We are planting pompous grasses, and plants that come up yearly so we don't have to keep replacing them. It looks so pretty.
Tomorrow, I am sure someone will need to lift my poor self out of bed because I am sure I wont be able to move. . .







No comments:
Post a Comment