A Day In The Life Of LADYSAM

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DrUnK & hUnGoVeR...

Ok-OK-OK
So my life isn't always an exciting thing. So here is one for ya anyway. The other day, my mom gave me a very old beer. They collect cans and so they found some beer and brought it home to feed their plants. So, she gave one to me to use. I hear it is good for the plants, kills off anything living in them and is healthy. So I used it on two of my plants. She (mom) never told me how much to use. Apparently I used too much on this plant because as you can see, it is fairly hung over. Yep. I got my plant drunk. Tomorrow it gets transplanted to see if I can get it to sober up. LOL!

No comments:

Josh Littman Interviews His Mother-A Boy With Asperger's Syndrome (turn off music below)

Q&A from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

Jeff & Stormy-Eternal Companions

My Peeps!


background